Good news everyone!
We finally have a release date for part 2 of season 7 of Doctor Who. So all you Whovians and Wholigans set your PVR’s for the end of March. Cause this is the schedule.
- 706. Written by Steven Moffat – Saturday 30th March
- 707. Written by Neil Cross – Saturday 6th April
- 708. Written by Mark Gatiss – Saturday 13th April
- 709. Written by Neil Cross – Saturday 20th April
- 710. Written by Stephen Thompson – Saturday 27th April
- 711. Written by Mark Gatiss – Saturday 4th May
- 712. Written by Neil Gaiman – Saturday 11th May
- 713. Written by Steven Moffat – Saturday 18th May
and OH HELL YEAH! 712 is written by Neil Gaiman!
So if a new companion wasn’t enough to get you back, (gosh she’s purdy)
Then you have Dalek’s or Weeping Angels maybe some Cyber men thrown in for good measure. Who am I kidding, I know you’ll be there….